Tuesday, April 27, 2010

pros and cons.

Photobucket

ah, con days are over, and the pros have packed up and gone home.
anybody sick of reading about last weekend?
i'm not sick of talking about it yet, but i'll try and restrain myself.



^ while squatting at our table i sketched this clown prince of crime. it's funny how many people in batman's rogues gallery might slap you in the face with a fish. i meant to slap some quick colors on him, but before i knew it an hour had passed! coloring sketches is a lot slower than inked drawings.



^ i finally got around to finishing up this warrior woman. she bears an uncanny resemblace to a teenage version of someone, i just can't put my finger on who, or should i say, whom?



^ and lastly i doodled this girl a bit ago, i just got around to inking her. she's humdrum and she knows it, so there's not much to say about her.

4 comments:

  1. Joker turned out pretty slick. I still don't know which would be most comical. I remember in the animated series Joker did something to Gothams water supply. That episode freaked me out in too many ways to count.

    Has Sarah looked at her teenage,zombie slaughtering visage yet, if not she totally should. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think sarah as seen her teenage zombie bashing doppelganger. i don't think she swings through here. it may be my fault, i don't know if i ever linked her here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EDIT! i just showed sarah her 'age of apocalypse' sort of self.
    she says i've greatly enhanced her bust, and conjectured that i need to make more friends.
    phbbit!
    i draw my friends!
    ...then i greatly enhance their bust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say her version of teenage zombie slaying sarah might have a smaller bust,but I've never seen her version of teenage zombie slaying sarah. the drawing is undeniable cute and fierce,that's about as close as you can get to the real sarah underwood...I don't know how to take the "new friends" comment.

    ReplyDelete