Sunday, April 4, 2010

Posting time again and I've got a lot to say. This weekend I was preparing for SPACE Con. I was over thinking it unmercifully. I realized I didn't really have the time to over think or do as much as I wanted. After much thought and hours of planning I realized what I want to actually do.
Though, I'm not going to post every idea and project I do, I am going to post the progress of a few. Here is "The Faun & Ivy" redrawn, this had to be redrawn in order to do what I want in PS.
It's not much of a post but it is progress.

I got pretty far on some things today and while tomorrow is a long day,It's imperative that I stayed focused on my highest priority tasks. I'm dreadfully tired now so, I'm signing off. Stay tuned for more Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. he's coming along! i look forward to the finished product. chop chop!

    ReplyDelete