Tuesday, April 20, 2010

get an eyefull.

Photobucket

well, here we are, i have this and then another post before ron and i ship off for s.p.a.c.e.



^this is how my cover image turned out, sans all the intrusive text and what have you. see? that's how you can tell i love you, i won't clutter your eyeballs. you're welcome.



^and this is the image i ended up using for my business card. my grandpa and i share a fondness for hippos. i don't know how he feels about sumo, but i know i sure love it.

i'm scrambling to get my book together. the loose ends are taking longer to gather up than i thought, but only by a few hours. it's still more than i anticipated.
by wednesday morning all will be "go."
so if you'd be interested in getting one of my little freebie books in the snailmail just shoot me an email:
comicfarm at hotmail dot com

who doesn't like free comics in the mail? i don't know anybody who doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment