Thursday, April 1, 2010

Small Town Jedi


I got back from the gym and fell to exhaustion. I was worried about my post and while I made some progress on "The Faun & Ivy" piece, I felt I would do better posting our familiar green sage (which is also green) Yoda. I rediscovered the magic of IM thanks to a good friend and new fan of the site( YAY!) and her electronic presence was awesome to have while this little guy was being finished. Anyone visiting please check her blog www.smalltownsentiments.com, she has some interesting new pets and I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.

Set 3 has taken a bit longer than I planned. I'm also afraid after completing set 4 I am going to take a hiatus of the SW Decals only to resume after SPACE Con. I have illustrations to do and only 24 days to do them. Stay Tuned ladies and gents this ride is far from over.

This also must be said, Nate, I formally congratulate and welcome you to the digital world, I know you're already coming up with something to blow our minds. I said it once and I'm saying it again "We are a Force!"

1 comment: