Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fight or Forfeit...


The latter is not an option. Thanks to a small break from the gym, Seinfeld Seasons 8&9 & the full length versions of Lord of the Rings,(Which I plan to watch again) I am ready for SPACE.
As it happens we actually will be exhibiting on Sunday up in Columbus. I finished my book and the vinyl stickers AND a sweet banner for me and my co-myrmidon. That, I can not show here, I have no energy to shrink that file right now. I will resume my other creative worx once I return from SPACE.
For now I'll leave a simple posting to remind everyone who views this, lack of energy is no reason for poor quality work. Watching Lord of the Rings really installs fervor in the willing.
Powerful stuff,J.R.R .Tolkein and beautiful work Peter Jackson.
NONE SHALL PASS, Thus Spoke The Manga Hogosha! Had to bring the old gouache out again ....HAHAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment