Sunday, February 21, 2010

Works in Progres...Make Progress

Welcome to the Ink Cells blog. Everyone who produces something is familiar with the process of executing a good idea. This execution is a combination of inspiration, idea and Invention/Actualization. I like to call these the 3 Eyes of creating. Sometimes for creative individuals those Eyes get infected, cloudy, irritated and in more extreme cases completely blinded. This is such a tragedy because the world (despite what you may think) Needs your point of view. Without your 3 Eyes how can you describe what the world needs.

This Blog is a call to arms. It's my goal to stay creative and creating. Procrastination can be a big problem for my three eyes. It colors my ideas with thoughts of "Always having time" to do them later, It blocks me from seeing inspiration or finding time to act on it and blinds me from seeing how to actualize or produce my original ideas. I'm taking a stand against it with this blog.

Ink Cells is a blog that holds me and the members there of, of being accountable to our creative projects. Posted here are first, Works in Progress and eventually a finished result. Posts must be made twice every week and if a deadline is not met a small penalty is paid by the abuser. There are 11 rules and they are simple and easy guidelines to follow. With that said here is my first post.

1 comment:

  1. i say good show, sir!
    if you take a look on the right there's a little box called "pages."
    if you hover your mouse in that box you should see "inkcell's code of conduct."
    i typed up our list from before.
    i condensed a few and dropped one because it seemed to conflict with some of the other rules.
    take a look and edit it if you feel the need.

    ReplyDelete