Thursday, February 25, 2010

IT'S A TRAP! No, It's just more Star Wars fun for my vinyl stickers. I felt I should get some of the minor characters out of the way and build a small library of frisket pieces. So, with my next update I will be posting progress on these three pawns and something comical and disturbing at the same time. A while,couple years ago, I was given a request to construct something "sexy" that should never be paired in the same sentence with such a word. I did several sketches but, never anything serious. This Sunday you'll see why and in that way, my friends, it is indeed A TRAP!

I also seriously need to place on the agenda a new banner for this blog and finish my signature stamp of approval. All in good time, but, you can bet, that time will involve this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. we all knew that the chibi ewok was gonna be adorable, but who would have guessed that a mon calamari chibi would be so cute?!
    guh. i think my heart stopped for a second, i can't look up at him and his big moist eyes while i'm typing. it messes me up.

    i eagerly await the ron seal and a fancy new banner!

    ReplyDelete