Sunday, February 28, 2010

The games we play.

First notes than fun. I have made special notice that in the last two weeks my productivity has been up 90% since this blog began. I'm almost at a drawing a night. This may not seem a big deal to some but, for me it is noteworthy. I will be posting again tonight, for I have finished my last projects and am anxious to post the upcoming contenders.

Now without further ado, I bring more Star Wars fun. First, Ewoks.
And here they are. Not much to say other than I may have to do them over. I like they way they turned out for an illustration but, they aren't as I conic because they lack symmetry. I'll fix them after the major players are done, until then , enjoy.
I had loads of fun finishing this little guy. I like jawas a lot. They kinda remind me of Tonberry's Not much to say other than vinyl stickers ... soon. If you want your very own vinyl jawa, let me know.

And finally to finish the Star Wars fun this week, is good old Trap detector, our Admiral Ackbar.
Easy Peasy! I want one myself. The sketches are really a good pre-drawing for the finals. I don't like to leave much improvising to illustrator but, if I have to I will. This piece took no time and was almost all improvising. Illustrating on the fly! That's not it sports fan I still have to wow, amaze and disturb you with my next post, courtesy of my good friend,Brian Scheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment