Tuesday, May 11, 2010

i ain't afraid of no ghost!

Photobucket

this will be my last update on the road under the roof of my most hospitable girlfriend, whom i kicked off or her own laptop so i could make this post just under the wire! she's a sweetie, and it's her birthday, so if you see her, give her the best, would you?


^i close my trip with the ghost busters! some of the greatest characters to ever come out of new york.
remember when i said last post that i didn't have any blue media?
i lied. but i didn't mean to! i just didn't see the blue design marker in my bag.
a few things i think are obvious from this picture, the two i notice right off the bat myself are:
1- i don't know how to draw slimer.
2- i don't know what proton packs look like.

oh well.
you can tell who they are, right?

EDIT!
proper scanned image here.

huge difference, right?

1 comment:

  1. Considering you had no reference material . I'd say this turned out still very well.

    ReplyDelete