Friday, May 21, 2010

a cyber-punk pledge.

Photobucket
ahoy crew.
so, it's been a bit of a slow week art wise.

to kick it up a notch for myself i shall post here the first few doodles i did in mind for a painting.
ronald always names his color palette or his coloring styles, for instance, one coloring style is called 'spicy curry.' it's a practice i've long enjoyed, and much coveted. so in honor of that i will dub my intended color scheme 'taffy acid.'
for a subject i was thinking of a cyberish punker sort of warrior girl.


sometimes when i try to draw warrior women they look like beautiful men...
my brother had a girlfriend who thought i drew the hottest guys, but they were all supposed to be women.
oh well. a compliment is a compliment, i takes 'em however i gets 'em.



by posting this i am honor bound to continue my work on it.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a good picture, and the face looks feminine, but the hands are distracting me. Perhaps if you'd elongate her fingers and perhaps make them thinner the entire picture would look more feminine?

    ReplyDelete