Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fever Dreams

I had so many plans this weekend & was brought down by a serious health condition. I still don't know if it was strep throat or an evil ear infection. Whatever it was it landed me in bed nearly all weekend. I would've been more productive but, found it more than a little difficult to consciously control my dizziness by full force of will. Luckily for me it is subsiding in time for work tomorrow... LU-C-KEEY Me.

It did not keep me from updating and here are tonight's postings:
I thought of finishing her off today, but, most of the day was governed by the waxing & waning of my illness. Whatever, she's nearly done and when she is I'll be posting the next 4 for Star Wars Set 2. I thought of posting the portraits I've been working on, but, rules are rules and I need to clear at least two previous ones before I start posting even one more new one. Which brings me to...


Mega Man & Rush. OK, I haven't made a ton of progress on this one, but, I've refined it to a point that is more appealing to the eye. This style is fun to work with but, if you don't pay attention it will begin to look flat. Though the subject matter is pretty simple, the deceptive nature of color makes this a challenging piece, and though it is purely for practice I won't be cutting corners to finish it. This is the first night I've been able to sit for any length of time and I'm so grateful, hopefully tomorrow will go easy and most of all fast, Mondays are long days for me normally but, maybe tomorrow will be an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment