Thursday, March 25, 2010

Eleventh Hour


I've missed more than a fair share of posts, but, I've returned. My Star Wars fun was hamperedby some harsh realities, but, I'm a man of options and found a few. In preparation for SPACE Con. I have three images I have to complete. The Star Wars figures will be finished this Spring, but, limits exist and I haven't found a way to break all the limits...If only I had a Buster Sword.

This image was drawn years ago but, I've always wanted to paint it. Though my next posting will be a Star Wars update, this one is in the queue. I am now at three projects. Some redrawing is needed and if I do some redrawing I'll be posting a newer version of A Faun In The Ivy.

1 comment:

  1. can i fawn over him?
    hee!
    i can't wait to see him painted. onwards and upwards, my good man.

    ReplyDelete