Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ambitions of a over zealous artist

I was over anxious last week, I finished two commitments in one weekend and was so excited, I planned to get ahead for SPACE Con with 5 new Star Wars mini's but, what actually happened is I didn't consider the weekly activities and didn't make my verbal commitment. I payed for that with my own money and was sad to see that dollar go. The lesson I learned is:

Be realistic in all endeavors. So this week I'm posting three finished drawings and one sketch that by next post will be a finished drawing. With that and nearly 30 mins. to spare here is Princess Laya, Slave Laya, Yoda and the Infamous Palpatine.


I'll be posting the progress of these four this Sunday. They always turn out to look a little different but, I can't wait to see what gels.

No comments:

Post a Comment