Sunday, June 27, 2010

Severed ... at the HAND!



OKAY~It's true, I haven't perished in a peril of pixel spikes, nor have I lost all my heart points with no green potion to spare, nor has my life bar been lowered by a series of crazy punches and kicks.

This month has just simply been amazingly busy, and I've been way more than helpful is all. My sister and my beloved nieces & nephew are moving 9 hours away and I have made myself available to help them at nearly any cost. The saga continues, but, we're coming to the end of this tale &, ,my friends, I've been busy, but not too busy to not draw. Though I haven't been posting.

Here is the latest image I've been working on:
It's good to be back and with something to show for my absence. All I have to finish are those little pom poms in her hair and actually create a background...it would've been done, but, had a surprise trip to Virginia yesterday and am still there. Still, I'm glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment