Thursday, July 1, 2010

fIN.




This world has gotten me severely upset this week. I don't know how to feel about, the things going on around me, the only solace I've been able to obtain is in focusing on Art recently. I've been studying light properties and shadow. I have to focus on something other than the horrible environment. With that said, I've had a lot of fun with this piece:

Lately work has become much less fun and I've been miserable there. I have been only able to focus on my extra projects. This was only a practice piece but, it brought me so much joy I figured I'd do this one too:


I figured I'd try my hand at pin up art in the medium of pixels and light. I've learned a lot just from these two pieces and aim to do more, If the weight of the world can abstain from crushing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment